Last night we pushed the 2nd release candidate of siduction-2012-2.0 to the mirrors. As we fixed quite a few bugs from RC1, we thought it a good idea to have a second one to make sure, our fixes apply to as much hardware as possible.
The things we fixed include:
- The bluewater manual is now available in romanian language, closes #998
- fw-detect works again as expected for installing non-free firmware
- Creation of sources.list during building the images got an overhaul, closes #997
- new upstrem for wbar, wbar-config added, closes #978
- added correct firmware-link for AR7010+AR9287 devices to fw-detect
- switched to kickoff menu for KDE
- fixed VG default size of 4 GB for LVM, closes #974
- added ntfs-config for easier configuration of ntfs file system
The full release notes are available on the website as are the images for direct download or as torrent.